Onward security provides the security solutions for compliance checks, security management, architecture review, and SSDLC. We help the clients not only to establish the security management system but also to evaluate the maturity level of the secured development to reduce the security risks and events. IoT can be applied to different scenarios that have already resulted in many security incidents.
Onward not only can provide the 3rd party security audit but also the compliance improvement service to help the clients to get the international security certificates, such as the standards of FIPS 140, GDPR, ISO/IEC 27001, IEC 62443 series, ISO 15408, ISO 27034, NIST 800 series, DevSecOps, and more.
Our Compliance & Certification are for:
- Product Security Programs
- Common Criteria
- ISO 21434
- ISO 27001
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Security for Industrial Automation and Control Systems (IEC 62443)
Compliance & Certification Services：
- In compliance with government regulations, industry standards, and clients’ requirements
- Find out the vulnerability beforehand to prevent any possible amendment cost
- Use the industrial standards and international methodologies on the management, procedure, and technologies of the developing environment－Promote the security quality of developing environment
Product Security Development System Consulting Services
- Assisted multiple companies to complete the introduction of product security development process and passed the US government's sales approval.
- Establish a security development process for the manufacturing industry in accordance with the international enterprise standard IEC/ISO.