|Promoting best practice for the secure design, development and deployment of IoT services, and providing a mechanism to evaluate security measures, the GSMA IoT Security Guidelines and IoT Security Assessment help create a secure IoT market with trusted, reliable services that can scale as the market grows.|
The GSMA IoT Security Guidelines:
- Including 85 detailed recommendations for the secure design, development and deployment of IoT services
- Covering networks as well as service and endpoint ecosystems
- Addressing security challenges, attack models and risk assessments
- Providing several worked examples
Benefits of GSMA IoT Security Assessment:
- Based on a structured approach and concise security controls
- Covering the whole ecosystem
- Fitting into a supply chain model
- Providing a flexible framework that addresses the diversity of the IoT market
Why Onward Security?
Onward Security has a ISO 17025 accredited cybersecurity lab which has a long-term cooperation with international certification organization. Our testing lab is able to perform the certification testing and assessment service, such as GSMA, ioXt, CTIA, CREST, and Amazon Alexa, which cover IoT prodcut itself, mobile application, and cloud service to evaluate the comprehensive IoT architecture for our customers.
Onward Security not only provides certification testing and assessment service, but also has ability to assist our customers to introduce secure development life cycle. With our Hercules product family and domain knowledge, Onward Security will be the best choice to help your R&D team make your product secure.